Welcome to Alvaston Medical Centre
Our mission at AMC is to provide high quality healthcare which reflects our values of excellence, respect and compassion; ensuring that our patients are at the heart of everything we do.
We will explore innovative ways of delivering care and through development and training, will support our caring and motivated staff, in order to continually improve our service.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
- Parking - We have limited parking available, on site, for our patients. Alternative car parking is available at Nunsfield House, Boulton Lane. Please park courteously at all times avoiding any 'double parking' directly outside the practice on Boulton Lane. Inappropriate parking could be detrimental in the event of an emergency.
- Secure Bicycle Rack (in practice car park)
- Secure Payment ('Chip & Pin' card payment now available. Debit cards only, credit cards not accepted)
- Automatic Entrance Doors & Access Without Steps
- Access for wheelchair users
- Patient/Disabled WC
- Baby Changing Area
(Site updated 18/02/2019)