Scroll to top
You are here: Home1 / Practice Charter
OUR PATIENT PROMISE
- We promise to treat everyone as an individual, with no discrimination
- Our patients will be treated as people, not just a medical condition. This means we plan care which emphases the patient’s individual needs with dignity and strict confidentiality.
- The care given will be research-based and delivered to the highest standard.
- We will set standards of care and review them periodically, in the form of audits, and we will act accordingly.
HELP US TO HELP YOU
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please attend your appointments and arrive on time.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please cancel your appointment
- Please make an appointment in good time for repeat medication.
- Please do not make requests for home visits particularly night visits unless absolutely necessary i.e. housebound or seriously ill.
- We ask that you treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect
- Please read our booklet. This will help you to get the best out of the services we offer. It is important that you understand the information given to you. Please ask questions if you are unsure of anything.